The online world has connected brands to customers in new ways, but events can give them something digital advertising can’t — rich customer engagement. Eventbrite’s A guide to event sponsorship – current trends and best practices for success in 2017 is for event professionals who are running large-scale events and want to future proof their ability to win and retain sponsors.
Covered in the report are topics that include:
- The New Paradigm of Event Sponsorship
- The Secret Weapon of B2B Events
- Creating Sponsorship Opportunities
- Determining Your Value
- Menus Win Sponsorship, Not Packages
- Don’t Email Your Proposal
- Closing Next Year’s Sponsors Today
- One Thing You Must Do to Win Sponsorship in 2017
The points made, and advice given, are fairly straightforward and more suited to those new to sponsorship. However some elements do act as a timely reminder for those more seasoned sponsorship practitioners that maybe have got bogged down in the detail and need a reminder.