The esport brand integration and U.S. audience report is a study commissioned by the Esports Ad Bureau and conducted by Magid Advisors. The Esports Ad Bureau’s purpose is to “facilitate value proposition messaging common to all members, provide esports advertising landscape education and guidance to marketers and to promote best practices.” The esport brand integration and U.S. audience report’s objectives are to:
- Determine the value of the esports audience to brands
- Understand which brand categories and products could be most effective to promote to the esports audience
- Explore current and potential brand engagements at live esports events
- Seperately, there is a related report (brand integrations and the U.S. esports audience [women breakout]), that takes a deeper dive into the female demographic
The study reports a number of different areas related to esports:
- Audience profile
- Audience growth forecast
- Audience engagement
- Pay TV and OTT subscription consumption
- Live esport event attendance
- At event engagement
- How brands could/should engage the audience
- Non-endemic sponsor categories seen as a good fit
- Non-endemic sponsor brands seen as a good fit
- The role of the female audience in audience growth
- How women discover esports
To download brand integrations and the U.S. esports audience, please click here.
To download brand integrations and the U.S. esports audience (women breakout), please click here.
If you would benefit from the advice of an esports agency, Strive Sponsorship can help. Contact us for esports sponsorship, commercial, content, operations, investment and communications consultancy services.