In the first of a three-part white paper series ahead of the 2015 Rugby World Cup, experts from around the world examine rugby’s commercial landscape. Part 1 focuses on fans and interest levels: http://repucom.net/world-rugby-2015-the-fans/.
Rugby World Cup: What does the global fanscape look like?
- December 21st, 2017|Comments Off on An overview of esports in Europe
- December 15th, 2017|Comments Off on SuperData 2017 Esports Market Brief
- October 30th, 2017|Comments Off on Key insights into esports in the America’s
- October 30th, 2017|Comments Off on The esports playbook – understanding the fans
- October 30th, 2017|Comments Off on Just a game? Understanding the existing and future esports market in the UK
- October 30th, 2017|Comments Off on Do the US and UK really love each other’s sports of football/soccer and the NFL?