The Sheridans Sports Industry Masterclass will be taking place on Tuesday 6th June 2017 in London from 1.30pm to 5.30pm.
A number of panel and standalone sessions, featuring industry leading experts, compose the day. They welcome speakers from leading sports and eSports brands, organisations and stakeholders, including AEG, Catapult, Dugout, FACEIT, Fnatic, GAA, GOAT Agency, Mercedes AMG Petronas Motorsport, Pundit Arena, Sportradar, Sport England, Under Armour and Strive Sponsorship.
This year the event will focus on a number of hot topics within the sports industry, including:
- the role and value of data in sport;
- the changing face of sports content in the digital age;
- a case study on the Sport England’s groundbreaking “This Girl Can” campaign;
- eSports: scaling and sustaining the industry; and
- the legal and commercial ‘play-off’ when deal making: an AEG case study.
These are great events and there is plenty of opportunity for networking throughout the afternoon and Sheridans invite you to join them for a drink from 5.30pm onwards.
You can sign up by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nearest tube: Blackfriars/Waterloo
Please note spaces are limited and so book early to avoid disappointment.